Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Broward Health for the people or for themselves??????Cont'd Day 2 part 2

So, I received a response from the Vice President of Community Health Services and was informed that Broward Health was sincerely sorry about the treatment my uncle and I received at their facility.  They advised that they will be discussing my concerns with their staff and addressing them appropriately.


I advised them that I would like to be kept abreast of the outcome of their discussions and that I look forward to seeing a change in the work culture.  I am sure that everyone that attends any of their facilities will appreciate anything that is accomplished from this.


Maybe, if they make strides in providing better customer care the other hospitals real follow suit, especially once they realize that American's are fed up with the third world treatment.u 


***I will be calling them tomorrow to find out what steps were taken.  I will keep you informed.****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome to comment, but all comments represent the views of the poster and not this site.