Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lawsuit, Schma-suit!!!!

This one will be short and sweet.  


Commissioner Poitier stated at last nights meeting that she wished that Chaz Stevens aka "He Who Shall Not Be Named" had showed up to the meeting (per his written request) and that she would have told him that basically she was not a wife beater.  


I wonder what would make her say something like that....HAHAHAHA (Full Gutteral Laugh)


Now, Chaz Stevens is blogging that he is going to sue her for slander.  


Now, ain't that a co-ink-e-dink (coincidence, if you didn't know)


Check out my post from Wednesday, March 30, 2011 entitled Deerfield Beach City Management responds to allegations??? Well, sort of.



All I have to say on the matter is "2004MM006104AX" and it looks like it is matter of public record.  So he may not have been a "wifebeater", (but only because he and the victim were not married) but he probably was wearing one when he was adjudicated guilty on 5/7/2004 for violating a court order for domestic violence.  


Yeah, I went there!  But maybe it wasn't him you say.  Well, I am on my way to the Palm Beach County Main Courthouse now located 205 N. Dixie Hwy in rm 2300 to verify.  I  can't wait to see that smug face on the booking mug shot from 5/5/04.  


I haven't confirmed the identity of this individual and if they are the same person, but my sources say they arrrrreeee...A picture is worth a thousand words and when it is confirmed I will definitely be posting that mugshot, if it is.


So Poitier may have slipped with her phrasing, can you sue her for that???


NEXT!


***Disclaimer: Since, I don't have loads of cash lying around for a legal defense against "libel" and/or slander, like some people...I am claiming now that I do not know that the above information is false.  All of my sources indicate that this is true and the file mentioned does exist as verified by the Palm Beach County Clerk & Comptroller office.**





No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome to comment, but all comments represent the views of the poster and not this site.