Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

David Cody for Deerfield Beach City Commissioner District 2

This is a copy of the sample ballot for the Deerfield Beach District 2 Special Election on July 19, 2011. 

Look at how simple it is to vote and bring common sense and practicality back to Deerfield Beach.
















































  • I will fight to repeal the Unfair Utility Tax!
  • I will fight to ensure that all viable cost saving options to the City are reviewed.
  • I will fight for "All" residents of District 2.
  • I will fight for YOU!


Call me at 954-899-0157 or email me at myperspectiveis@gmail.com


If you don't feel like going to the polls you can always call 954-357-7055 to request an absentee ballot and vote for me in the comfort of you own home.  




Electioneering communication approved by David Cody, non-partisan, Deerfield Beach City Commissioner District 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome to comment, but all comments represent the views of the poster and not this site.