Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Deerfield Beach Blogger Says "Au Revoir" for Now...

In light of recent troubles with Deerfield Beach BSO Police Chief Pete Sudler and insinuation that I want to start a race war and thereby insulting all BSO Officers...

I am gonna take a lil vaykay to a destination unknown, departure date:unknown, arrival:unknown, return date: unknown????

I want all of those who are fighting for JUSTICE and Pedestrian Safety in my community to continue...if you haven't already, then start...that is my prayer

Some of y'all I will miss and the others well...Let's just say I am praying for all of us and some I am praying for more than others.

Au revoir, Deerfield Beach, FL!!!



I will continue blogging from my location, so keep checking back...


Be on the look out for my next post...


The "capricious", vindictive, and retaliatory transfer of Joe Langlois of the Fire Department by Deerfield Beach City Manager, Burgess Hanson, at the behest of Howard Noland (Mayor Peggy Noland's husband)


Remember poor Mike Mahaney, who Noland ousted because he demoted her husband, Howard Noland, from his ill-gotten and kept position as a fire inspector, because Noland himself wasn't properly certified and couldn't pass the test...


That story can be read here.


Yes, the same Howard Noland who complained that Joe Langlois actually wanted him and his team to actually do their jobs and work.  


The nerve of that guy, eh?


Talk about NEPOTISM, eh...


That story, in Deerfield Beach, begins and ends at the Noland house.


Yet, people keep voting for her...and y'all talk about District 2...


Looks to me like the whole City is in the same boat when it comes to voters choices..at least the few that actually take the time to go out and actually vote.


Anyway, seeing the power that some wield with an iron fist...I am glad that I am taking this time away from the CITY, but I will be home eventually and this blog will continue to do what it does best and that is tell the truth of the matter...maybe I should change the name of the blog "The truth of the matter is..." 


right on!!!


Signing off for now, eh...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome to comment, but all comments represent the views of the poster and not this site.